Saturday, June 14, 2014

About Me

A Mechanical Engineer from Jalandhar (a city in North India), who was very much fascinated with CAD during the course of engineering and hence wanted to become a Design Engineer ever since. But only realized the difference between designing and drafting after getting into the industry. ;-)

I started my professional career in the Electro-Mechanical Industry, but ended up working in different industries, which in a way was helpful as it helped me gain a lot in terms of industrial exposure.

And because from day dot, I happened to work far away from home, it gave me an opportunity to interact with people from different backgrounds & beliefs which I believe broadened my prospective and also added to my personality on the whole.

When comes to my personal interests, the mechanic in me has always pushed me towards machines. Whenever there is an opportunity, I try to play around with their functionality, to understand them better.

Apart from that, I love listening to music and exploring new places!

So yeah, here I am, sharing whatever I think I learn on the go!

Cheers!